Freddie Mac : Press Releases Relating to the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009
- Freddie Mac Announces Tougher Subprime Lending Standards to Help Reduce the Risk of Future Borrower Default : Company Also to Develop Model Subprime Mortgages, February 27, 2007
- Freddie Mac Suspends All Foreclosure Sales of Occupied Homes From Day Before Thanksgiving Until January 9, 2009, November 20, 2008
- Freddie Mac Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2008 Financial Results, March 11, 2009
- Freddie Mac Releases First Quarter 2009 Financial Results, May 12, 2009
- Freddie Mac Releases Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2009 Financial Results, February 24, 2010
- Freddie Mac Reports First Quarter 2010 Financial Results : Company Continues to Provide Critical Support for the Housing Market Net Worth Adversely Impacted by Changes in Accounting Principles, May 5, 2010
- Freddie Mac Notifies NYSE of Intention to Delist, June 16, 2010
- Freddie Mac Statement on Foreclosure Processing Issues, October 1, 2010
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
These documents were captured from publicly available websites during and after the financial crisis. Some were retrieved from mirror sites or cached pages and as a result may have identifying marks from third-party sites or recent time stamps. Where possible, links to the original sites or further information have been added.
Freddie Mac (Firm). Freddie Mac : Press Releases Relating to the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009. 2007-2010, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/5132, accessed on October 17, 2017.