Fannie Mae : Press Releases Relating to the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009
- Fannie Mae to Suspend Foreclosures Until January 2009 While Streamlined Modification Program Is Implemented, November 20, 2008
- Fannie Mae Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2008 Results : Fourth-Quarter Loss of $25.2 Billion Driven by Fair Value Losses, Credit-Related Expenses, and Securities Impairments, February 26, 2009
- Fannie Mae Reports First-Quarter 2009 Results : Loss of $23.2 Billion Driven by Credit-Related Expenses, Securities Impairments and Fair Value Losses, May 8, 2009
- Fannie Mae Reports Second-Quarter 2009 Results : Loss of $14.8 Billion Driven by Credit-Related Expenses, August 6, 2009
- Fannie Mae Reports Third-Quarter 2009 Results, November 5, 2009
- Fannie Mae Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2009 Results, February 26, 2010
- Fannie Mae Reports First-Quarter 2010 Results, May 10, 2010
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
These documents were captured from publicly available websites during and after the financial crisis. Some were retrieved from mirror sites or cached pages and as a result may have identifying marks from third-party sites or recent time stamps. Where possible, links to the original sites or further information have been added.
Federal National Mortgage Association. Fannie Mae : Press Releases Relating to the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009. 2008-2010, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/5130, accessed on February 18, 2018.