Statements and Speeches of Lawrence K. Roos
- Are Controls Necessary? : Address before the Banking Management Association, St. Louis, Missouri
- Inflation and Federal Reserve Independence : Memphis Rotary Club, Memphis, TN
- Unemployment and Inflation : Address, Downtown Rotary Club, St. Louis, Missouri
- Accommodation and Inflation : Federal Land Bank of St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri
- Remedies for Unemployment: A Quick or a Lasting Solution? : Address, Business Leader's Advisory Council, Lindenwood College, St. Charles, Missouri
- The Federal Reserve Membership Problem : Address before the Arkansas Bankers Association Convention, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Should Monetary Policy be Made More Responsive to the Political Process? : Address, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Can We Live with 5% Inflation? : Mortgage Banker's Association of America, St. Louis, Missouri
- How Control of Short-Term Interest Rates Can Lead to Recession : Address before the Economic Club of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Must We Look Forward to a No Growth Economy? : Address before the Missouri Athletic Club Forum in St. Louis, Missouri
- "Fly Now, Pay Later" : Address before the Financial Analysts Society of Miami, Miami, Florida
- Inflation: Truths and Half-Truths : Address before the Regional Conference of National Association of Business Economists, St. Louis, Missouri
- Interest Rate Stabilization -- Causes and Consequences : Address before the Mississippi Bankers Association Convention, Biloxi, Mississippi
- Monetary Policy... A Better Way : Address before the New York Society of Security Analysts, New York, N.Y.
- Let's Get Off the Rollercoaster : Address before 31st Annual National Credit Conference of the American Bankers Association, Phoenix, Arizona
- A Realistic Prescription for Inflation : Address before the Security Analysts of San Francisco, San Francisco, California
- Address before the Conference on Monetary Policy, The City University, London, England
- Is Regulation Q Still Needed? : Address before Seventh Annual Bankers Directors Conference of the Kentucky Bankers Association, Louisville, Kentucky
- Monetary Policy: The Choices Ahead : Address before the Savings and Loan League of Colorado 72nd Annual Convention, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- The New Fed Policy : Address before the Economic Conference on Monetary Policy Sponsored by The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and the Center for the Study of American Business, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Address before the St. Louis Society of Financial Analysts, The Missouri Athletic Club
- Address before the Kansas City Society of Financial Analysts, Kansas City, Missouri
- The Need for Clear Thinking in Dealing with Inflation : Address before the Traffic Club of St. Louis
- An Inflation Generation : Commencement Address, Westminster College, Fulton, Missouri
- Economic Recovery Without Inflation : Address before the Minnesota State Council on Economic Education 1980 Annual Meeting, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Would a Tax Cut Be Inflationary? : Address before the Financial Analysts Society of South Florida
- Why Can't the Federal Reserve Control Interest Rates? : Address before the Third Annual Business Forecast Conference, Chapman College, Orange, California
- Monetary Policy in 1980... A Disappointing Year : Address before The New York Society of Securities Analysts, New York, N.Y.
- Lessons We Can Learn : Address before the St. Louis Council on World Affairs, St. Louis, Missouri
- Monetary Policy... A Time for Resolve, Not Retreat : Address before the Institutional Investor Bond Conference, New York, New York
- The Key to Unlocking the Economy : Address, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana
- 1982: A Critical Year : Address before the St. Louis Rotary Club, St. Louis, Missouri
- Future Choices for Bankers : Address before the 92nd Annual Convention, Missouri Bankers Association, St. Louis, Missouri
- Is It Time to Give Up the Fight Against Inflation? : Address before the Petroleum and Chemical Industry Conference of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, St. Louis, Missouri
- An Insider's View of Innovations and Monetary Policy Making : Address before the Seventh Annual Economic Policy Conference, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Does Money Still Matter? : Address before the New York Society of Security Analysts, NY., NY.
- What We Can Learn From the Past : Address before the Economic Club of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Lawrence K. Roos served as President of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis from March 22, 1976, to January 31, 1983.
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Open Market Committee Participants
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Reserve Officials
- Statements and Speeches of Presidents of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and Roos, Lawrence K. Statements and Speeches of Lawrence K. Roos. 1976-1982, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/482, accessed on April 30, 2017.