Statements and Speeches of Edmund Platt
- Federal Reserve Act: Criticism and Explanation: Also Federal Aid to Vocational Education : Remarks in the House of Representatives
- Principles Which Should Guide the Federal Reserve System
- The Functions of the Federal Reserve System : An address delivered before the West Virginia Bankers' Association, at Charleston, West Virginia
- America and the Debts of Europe : Address before the American Academy of Political and Social Science, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Amendments to the Federal Reserve Act in the McFadden Bill Referring to Branch Banking
- From and Address to the Washington Society of Engineers
- Branch Banking as a Means of Preventing Bank Failures : Address before the Robert Morris Associates
- Branch Banking before the Civil War : Address before the National Bank Section, New York State Bankers Association, Ithaca, New York
- Address, New England Bankers' Association, New London, Conn.
- Branch Banking for Country Banks : Address at the Meeting of the Alabama Bankers' Association, Birmingham, Alabama
- Abstract of Address at Wharton School of Finance, University of Pennsylvania
- Address at the June Quarterly Meeting of the New England Council, Poland Spring, Maine
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Edmund Platt served as a member of the Federal Reserve Board beginning on June 8, 1920, and as Vice Governor from July 23, 1920, until he resigned on September 14, 1930. The title vice governor was changed to vice chairman upon approval of the Banking Act of 1935 on August 23, 1935.
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Reserve Officials
- Statements and Speeches of Members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Federal Reserve Board, 1914-1935 and Platt, Edmund, 1865-1939. Statements and Speeches of Edmund Platt. 1914-1930, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/458, accessed on April 26, 2017.