Statements and Speeches of Charles S. Hamlin
This is a collection of transcripts of public statements of Charles S. Hamlin. Hamlin served as the first Governor (now Chair) of the Federal Reserve Board from August 10, 1914, to August 9, 1916, and remained on the Board until February 3, 1936.
- Response to the Toast: "Our National Administration" : At the Jackson Day Banquet, Held Under the Auspices of the National Democrats of the Middle States, Chicago
- The Brotherhood Man - His Outer Life Before Men : An Address Delivered Before the Brotherhood of St. Andrew at St. Stephen's Parish House, Boston
- [Address Before 1904 Democratic Convention, St. Louis, Missouri]
- Speech at Nantasket
- Speech at Nantasket Point
- Speech at Plymouth
- Speech at Pittsfield
- Speech at Lawrence
- Address : [Twelfth Annual Meeting of the Lake Mohonk Conference on International Arbitration - Third Session]
- Address at the Dinner of the Albany Chamber of Commerce at Albany
- Address: Is the Present Tendency Towards National Centralization for the Best Interests of the People of the United States : Joint Discussion at Economic Club, Springfield
- Addresses Delivered at the Fifth Annual Dinner of the Traffic Club of Pittsburgh at Hotel Schenley
- Speech at Nantasket Beach
- The Federal Reserve Act : An Address Delivered Before the New York Credit Men's Association at its Annual Mid-winter Meeting and Dinner, Held at the Hotel Astor, New York, N.Y.
- Abstract of Address at the Convention of the American Bankers Association, at Richmond
- The Federal Reserve System as Established and in Operation : An Address Delivered before the New York Chamber of Commerce
- Abstract of speech delivered before the Chamber of Commerce of the United States, Washington, D.C.
- The Federal Reserve Act : Address Delivered at 32nd Annual Banquet of the Chicago Real Estate Board
- Address before the Pan American Financial Conference, Washington, D.C.
- Address at New England Bankers Convention
- The Federal Reserve Act : Address before the New York State Bankers Association Convention, Saratoga Springs, New York
- The Federal Reserve System : Address before the Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Speech before the Republican Club of the City of New York
- Retrospective of the First Meeting of the Bankers Club of Cleveland, including remarks by Charles Hamlin
- Abstract of Address before the Robert Morris Club, Pittsburgh, PA
- Speech delivered before the Massachusetts State Board of Trade, Boston, Mass.
- Address before the Roxbury Historical Society
- [Speech at Harvard About Victory Loan Campaign]
- Address at the Dinner Tendered by the Japan Society to His Excellency Mr. Hanihara, Ambassador of Japan to the United States, Hotel Astor, N.Y.
- Address before the Maine Bankers' Association, Poland Springs, Maine
- What the Federal Reserve has done for Agriculture: Radio Address in the National Grange Hour
- Address at the dinner in Honor of the Visiting European Journalists, Washington, D.C.
- Address at a Luncheon Given by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, in Honor of the Fourth Pan American Commercial Conference
- Grover Cleveland
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Hamlin, Charles S. (Charles Sumner), 1861-1938 and Federal Reserve Board, 1914-1935. Statements and Speeches of Charles S. Hamlin. 1897-1937, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/443, accessed on December 15, 2018.