Salaries and Hours of Labor in Municipal Fire Departments, July 1, 1938 : Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, No. 684
- New England Cites, Volume I
- Middle Atlantic Cities, Volume II
- East North Central Cities, Volume III
- West North Central Cities, Volume IV
- South Atlantic Cities, Volume V
- East South Central Cities, Volume VI
- West South Central Cities, Volume VII
- Mountain Division Cities, Volume VIII
- Pacific Cities, Volume IX
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
- lcc: HD8051.A5
- ddc: 331.06173
- sudocs: L 2.3:684
- oclc: 15290783
Byer, Herman B. , United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics and United States. Works Progress Administration. Salaries and Hours of Labor in Municipal Fire Departments, July 1, 1938 : Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, No. 684 , Washington, D.C: U.S. G.P.O., 1940-1941, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/4183, accessed on May 24, 2017.