Family Expenditures in Selected Cities, 1935-36 : Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, No. 648
- Housing, Volume I
- Food, Volume II
- Clothing and Personal Care, Volume III
- Furnishings and Equipment, Volume IV
- Medical Care, Volume V
- Travel and Transportation, Volume VI
- Recreation, Reading, Formal Education, Tobacco, Contributions, and Personal Taxes, Volume VII
- Changes in Assets and Liabilities, Volume VIII
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
The National resources committee and the Central statistical board cooperated in the nation-wide study.--Preface.
- lcc: HD8051.A62 no.648
- sudocs: L 2.3:648
- oclc: 14170887
United States. Central Statistical Board , United States. National Resources Committee and United States. Works Progress Administration. Family Expenditures in Selected Cities, 1935-36 : Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, No. 648 , Washington, D.C: U.S. G.P.O., 1940-1941, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/4161, accessed on April 21, 2018.