Statements and Speeches of George Roosa James
- Address at the 2nd Annual Meeting of Stockholders of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia
- A Bit of Information and Advice for the Home Folks : An Address to the Annual Convention of the Cotton States Merchants Association at Memphis, Tennessee
- The Relation of the Country Banker to the Federal Reserve Bank : An Address before the Kentucky Bankers Association at Louisville, Kentucky
- A Few Ideas, Comments and Suggestions : Offered to the Joint Convention of the Bankers Associations of Arkansas, Mississippi, and Tennessee at Memphis, Tennessee
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
George R. James served as a member of the Federal Reserve Board from May 14, 1923, until February 3, 1936.
- Statements and Speeches of Members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Reserve Officials
James, George Roosa, 1866-1937 and Federal Reserve Board, 1914-1935. Statements and Speeches of George Roosa James. 1926-1932, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/3774, accessed on May 26, 2017.