Statements and Speeches of Ray M. Gidney
- The Current Business and Financial Situation and Outlook for 1947
- New Horizons for Bankers : A talk at the Hotel Statler, Cleveland, at a Forum Sponsored by the Cleveland Chapter of the American Institute of Banking
- Letter to Paul H. Douglas, President Gidney's Response to Questionnaire E-1
- Corporate Support for Colleges and Universities : Address at the final banquet in celebration of Western Reserve University's one hundred twenty-fifth anniversary year
- Mutual Problems : Remarks before the Forty-First Annual Convention of the New Mexico Bankers Association, Carlsbad, New Mexico
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Ray M. Gidney served as president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland from 1944 to 1953.
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Open Market Committee Participants
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Reserve Officials
- Statements and Speeches of Presidents of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and Gidney, Ray M. Statements and Speeches of Ray M. Gidney. 1947-1952, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/1333, accessed on May 23, 2017.