Antitrust Laws with Amendments, 1890-1956
- An Act to Protect Trade and Commerce Against Unlawful Restraints and Monopolies
- Public Law 63-203, 63d Congress, H.R. 15613
- Public Law 63-212, 63d Congress, H.R. 15657
- Public Law 65-126, 65th Congress, H.R. 2316
- Public Law 66-106, 66th Congress, S. 2472
- Public Law 73-67, 73d Congress, H.R. 5755
- Public Law 74-692, 74th Congress, H.R. 8442
- Antitrust Laws with Amendments 1890-1956 (Complete Publication)
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Government Printing Office
- oclc: 30444212
Antitrust Laws with Amendments, 1890-1956, 1890-1957. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/1136, accessed on February 26, 2017.