Statements and Speeches of John H. Rich
- The Ninth Federal Reserve Bank in Relation to the Business of The Northwest : Before the Minneapolis Chapter, American Institute of Banking, Minneapolis
- Statement to the Associated Press
- Statement of John H. Rich
- The Economic Position of Agriculture in the Northwestern Grain Raising Areas : Federal Reserve Board and Conference of Federal Reserve Agents
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
John H. Rich was the first chairman and Federal Reserve agent of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. He served from 1914-1924.
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Reserve Officials
- Statements and Speeches of Presidents of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis and Rich, John H. (John Harrison), 1856-1924. Statements and Speeches of John H. Rich. 1915-1923, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/1108, accessed on July 26, 2017.