This collection reflects the life and times of William McChesney Martin Jr. (b. 1906- d. 1998): stock brokerage partner, New York Stock Exchange member and president, U.S. Army inductee and officer, President of the Export-Import Bank of Washington, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Federal Reserve Board
- Meltzer's History of the Federal Reserve - Primary Sources
- Statements and Speeches of William McChesney Martin, Jr.
- Newsreel Footage of Address to New York Stock Exchange (1938)
ACCESS CONDITION: Limited Use
- missouri history museum collection identifier: A0990