United States. Congress. McKeown Act, Box 54, Folder 1, William McChesney Martin, Jr., Papers. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/archival/1341/item/457157, accessed on December 17, 2018.
- An Act to Amend an Act Entitled "An Act to Establish a Uniform System of Bankruptcy Throughout the United States", Approved July 1, 1898, and Acts Amendatory Thereof and Supplementary Thereto
- Public Law 73-296, 73d Congress, H.R. 5884
48 Stat. 911. Amendments to the Uniform Bankruptcy Act. Adds two new sections to "Provisions for the relief of debtors"
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Federal Reserve Board
- Meltzer's History of the Federal Reserve - Primary Sources
- Banking and Financial Legislation