United States. Congress. Agricultural Adjustment Act of 1933, Box 54, Folder 1, William McChesney Martin, Jr., Papers. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/archival/1341/item/457089, accessed on December 10, 2018.
- Farm Relief Bill
- An Act to Relieve the Existing National Economic Emergency by Increasing Agricultural Purchasing Power, to Raise Revenue for Extraordinary Expenses Incurred by Reason of Such Emergency, to Provide Emergency Relief With Respect to Agricultural Indebtedness, to Provide for the Orderly Liquidation of Joint-Stock Land Banks, and for Other Purposes
- Public Law 73-10, 73d Congress, H.R. 3835
48 Stat. 31
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Federal Reserve Board
- Meltzer's History of the Federal Reserve - Primary Sources
- Banking and Financial Legislation