United States. Congress. Frazier-Lemke Farm Bankruptcy Act of 1934, Box 54, Folder 1, William McChesney Martin, Jr., Papers. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/archival/1341/item/457088, accessed on December 12, 2019.
- An Act to Amend an Act Entitled "An Act to Establish a Uniform System of Bankruptcy Throughout the United States", Approved July 1, 1898, and Acts Amendatory Thereof and Supplementary Thereto.
- Public Law 73-486, 73d Congress, S. 3580
48 Stat. 1289.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Federal Reserve Board
- Meltzer's History of the Federal Reserve - Primary Sources
- Banking and Financial Legislation