William McChesney Martin, Jr., Papers
This collection reflects the life and times of William McChesney Martin Jr. (1906-1998): stock brokerage partner, New York Stock Exchange member and president, U.S. Army inductee and officer, President of the Export-Import Bank of Washington, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
Series, subseries, and folder titles have been transcribed from the collection's finding aid, produced by the Missouri History Museum Archives.
Series V: The Federal Reserve Board Years, 1951-1970, has been fully scanned at the folder level. Other series have only had selected items scanned. Documents with restrictions, such as copyright, are not included.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Federal Reserve Board
- Meltzer's History of the Federal Reserve - Primary Sources
- Statements and Speeches of William McChesney Martin, Jr.
- Newsreel Footage of Address to New York Stock Exchange
- Papers of Individuals in Federal Reserve History
- other: A0990
William McChesney Martin, Jr., Papers. Missouri History Museum. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/archival/1341, accessed on March 26, 2017.