United States. Congress. National Housing Act of 1934, Box 54, Folder 1, William McChesney Martin, Jr., Papers. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/archival/1341/item/457156, accessed on April 18, 2021.
- Public Law 73-479, 73d Congress, H.R. 9620
- An Act to Encourage Improvement in Housing Standards and Conditions, to Provide a System of Mutual Mortgage Insurance, and for Other Purposes.
48 Stat. 1246.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Federal Reserve Board
- Meltzer's History of the Federal Reserve - Primary Sources
- Banking and Financial Legislation