Full text of K.3 Changes in State Member Banks : July 11, 1959
The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
ANNOUNCEMENT BY BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM For the week ended July II, 1959 K.3 No. 21 CHANGES IN STATE BANK MEMBERSHIP Date effective Absorption The Croghan Colonial Bank, Fremont, Ohio, a State member, absorbed The Commercial Bank Company, Green Springs, Ohio, also a State member. 6-30-59 Establishment of State Member Branches The Community Bank and Trust Company, New Haven, Connecticut, established a branch at College Street Extension and Congress Avenue, to be known as College Plaza Branch. 6-10-59 Petersburg Savings and American Trust Company, Petersburg,'Virginia, established a branch in the 1900 Block South Sycamore Street Extended, to be known as Walnut Hill Branch. 7-8-59 The Detroit Bank and Trust Company, Detroit, Michigan, established a branch at Nankin Township, Michigan, to be known as Ann Arbor Trail-Merriman Road Office. 7-8-59 Citizens Commercial % Savings Bank, Flint, Michigan, established a branch at 925 South Saginaw Street. 7-8-59 CHANGE IN FOREIGN BRANCHES OF AMERICAN BANKS AND BANKING CORPORATIONS Bank of America, New York, opened an agency in Guatemala City, Republic of Guatemala, located at Seventh Avenue #7 - 34, Zone 4. 7-2-59 Morgan & Cie. Incorporated, New York, New York, a corporation organized under the laws of the State of New York and operating under agreement with the Board of Governors pursuant to the provisions of Section 25 of the Federal Reserve Act, merged into Morgan Guaranty Trust Company of New York, a State member bank. 6-26-59 The former branch of Morgan & Cie. Incorporated 6-29-59 located at 14, Place Venddme, Paris, France, opened for business as a branch of Morgan http://fraser.stlouisfed.org/Guaranty Trust Company of New York. Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis