The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
Federal Reser v e Bank DALLAS. TEXAS of Dallas October 22, 1962 To All Banks o f the Eleventh Federal Reserve D istrict: This is to advise that the W est Columbia National Bank, W est Columbia, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business Saturday, October 20, 1962, as a member of the Federal Reserve System . The new member bank has capital of $150,000, surplus of $150,000, and undivided profits of $50,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS Marcus A. Weems, Chairman of the Board James D. Girouard, President Ray Warren, Vice President and Cashier B. Simmon, Jr., Vice President DIRECTORS E. E. Cameron C. B. Carter, Jr. John W. Damon S. D. Freeman, Jr. John P. Gayle, Jr. James D. Girouard W. G. Hill Lilliam L. Probst B. Simmon, Jr. Marcus A. Weems Edwin N. Windier The combined A.B.A, routing number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-2387. 1131 Yours very truly, Watrous H. Irons P resident This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)