The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
Federal Reserve ba n k o f Dallas DALLAS. TEXAS 75222 Circular No. 73-35 February 13, 1973 To All Banks in the Eleventh Federal Reserve District: This is to advise that the Texas National Bank of Baytown, Baytown, Texas, located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business Thursday, February 1, 1973, as a conversion of the Bank of Baytown, Baytown, Texas. The new member bank has capital of $200,000, surplus of $200,000, and undivided profits of $170,275. Its officers and directors are as follow s: OFFICERS Fred Hartman, Chairman o f the Board and President S tan W allace, E xecutive Vice President H arry F. M assey, Vice President Linda Otis, Vice President and Cashier Linda Boyd, A ssista n t Cashier DIRECTORS E. G. B lasingam e Jam es M. Cauley G. W. Coles, Jr. C. W. Curry Dr. George J. Gatoura Fred H artm an H erbert V. Herbert A. M. Howell O. J. Howell A. H. McMorris Charles F. M ilstead Dr. Roy Olsen F. A. Richardson Dr. Gerald L* Smith R. C. Stephenson Grady Tuck, Jr. Charles R. Vickery, Jr. E. D. Vickery E ugene H. W agner Stan W allace Cecil A. W ilburn ADVISORY DIRECTORS Robert K. Carter B en F lem in g T. W. Scarborough P ren tiss S. V iles The combined A.B.A. number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new member bank is 88-276. 1130 Yours very truly, P. E. Coldwell President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)