The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF DALLAS DALLAS, TEXAS August 17,1964 To All Banks of the Eleventh Federal Reserve District: This is to advise that the Southwest National Bank of Wichita Falls, Wichita Falls, Texas, a newly organized institu tion located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business Saturday, August 15, 1964, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $200,000, surplus of $200,000 and undivided profits of $100,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS W. Dean Stewart, Chairman of the Board and President R. W. McBride, Executive Vice President Willard J. Still, Vice President and Cashier Joe Ballard, Assistant Cashier DIRECTORS Donald L. Barnhart Eugene W. Brock J. Phillips Cunningham James T. Lee William H. Martin L. H. McCullough O. D. McBride R. W. McBride James R. Parkey, Jr. Henry B. Penix Adam Seitz W. Dean Stewart Willard J. Still J. E. Taubert W. J. Thompson Jimmie M. Whitmire Donald H. Wills Ramon Wood ADVISORY DIRECTORS Hudson Meador William R. Terry Joe B. Wolverton The combined A.B.A. routing number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-186. 1113 Yours very truly, Watrous H. Irons President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)