The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
Federal Reserve Ba n k of D allas DALLAS, TEXAS 75222 Circular No. 7*+-301 November 11, 197*+ To All Banks in the Eleventh Federal Reserve District: This is to advise that the Richardson National Bank, Richardson, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business Monday, November k t 197*+, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank opened with capital of $500,000, surplus of $5 0 0 ,0 0 0 and undivided profits of $2 5 0 ,0 0 0 . Its officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS C. A. Richardson, Chairman of the Board John A. Bryant, President Bill Prince, Executive Vice President Carole Jenkins, Cashier DIRECTORS Arnold D. Barnes John A. Bryant Jefferson L. Garrison Ben P. McCarley, M.D. Raymond D. Noah Alfred L. Rabiner C. A. Richardson R. Charles West Byron A. Whitmarsh ADVISORY DIRECTORS J. Thomas Bell, D.D.S. Philip C. Catagnus, Jr. George W. Kemp William A. Kramer Tom 0. Means T. J. Miller Delwin W. Morton Larry H. Patton, M.D. Frances Powell Ernest H. Randall, Jr. The combined A.B.A. number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-638 1119 Yours very truly, T. W. Plant First Vice President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)