The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
federal reserve Ba n k DALLAS. TEXAS of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 80-46 March 17, 1980 NEW STATE MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise th at First State Bank of Cleburne, Cleburne, Texas located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas was adm itted as a member of the Federal Reserve System effective the opening of business on March 10, 1980. The bank has a capital structure of $1,250,000, consisting of capital stock of $500,000, surplus of $500,000 and undivided profits of $250,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Jimmy F. Campbell, President Jam es L. Scribner, Vice President & Cashier Directors Charles E. Baker Charles M. Bowyer Jimmy F. Campbell Jam es F. Easdon Bob J. Harris Kenneth H. Horn John R. MacLean Samuel Mann, Jr. George W. Marti Charles P. Pitts Murry T. Sandlin Dr. Billy E. Ward Floyd W. Williams Ray E. Williams J. Marshall Young The bank is located at 200 N. Ridgeway Drive, Cleburne, Texas. Its mailing address is P. O. Box 597, Cleburne, Texas. The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-856. 1119 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)