The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal r e s e r v e Ban k o f Dallas DALLAS, TEXAS 75222 C irc u la r No. 79-5 Jan u ary 5, 1979 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE D IS T R IC T : T h is is to ad vise that the F irs t C ity B ank-W est, N . A ., El Paso, T e x a s , a n ew ly organ ized institution located in the te r rito r y served by the El Paso Branch of the Federal R eserve Bank of D allas, opened fo r business January 2, 1979, as a member of the Federal R eserve System . T h e new member bank has capital of $625,000 and surplus of $625,000. Its officers and d irecto rs a re as follows: O fficers Lester L . P a rk e r, Chairm an of the Board and President J e ffre y C a b b ert, Assistant V ic e President F lo re n e O . W illiam son, C ashier D irectors Marc B ernat Lynn Gore Dennis Neessen Lester L . P a rk e r P a trick Wieland T h e bank is located a t 690 Sunland P ark D r iv e , El Paso, T e x a s , and the m ailing address is P .O . Box 12187, El Paso, Texas 79912. T h e combined ABA num ber and the Federal R eserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 8 8 -7 7 3 . 1120 S in ce re ly y o u rs , Ernest T . Baughman P resident This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)