The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
federal R e s e rv e bank DALLAS, TEXAS of Dallas 75222 C irc u lar No. 77-110 October 3, 1977 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to ad v ise that the City National Bank of Plano, Plano, T e x a s, a newly organized institution located in the t e r r i t o r y se rv ed by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for b u sin e ss today a s a member of the Federal Reserve S y ste m . The new member bank has capital of $612,500 and s u r p lu s of $612,500. Its officers and d ir e c to rs a r e as follows: Officers William A. Kramer, Chairman of the Board Earl S. Holland, P re sid en t J e r r y R. Long, Vice P re sid en t Toye Dennis, C ashier Directors Joe T . Collins Roland Dickey Robert T . D ry, J r . Jimmy Eubank, D.D .S Robert L. H arrington, J r . Earl S. Holland, J r . William A. Kramer Alfred L. Rabiner Charles A. Richardson Paula S trin g e r E. W. Switzer Nathan E. White, J r . Norman F. Whitsitt T he bank is located at 2830 West 15th S tre e t, Plano, T e x a s , and the mailing a d d r e s s is P .O . Box 1840, Plano, T exas 75074. T he combined ABA num ber and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-744. 1119 S incerely y o u r s , E rn est T . Baughman P re sid en t This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)