The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ed er a l R eser ve Ba n k DALLAS, TEXAS of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 81June 2, 1981 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the State National Bank West of El Paso, El Paso, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the El Paso Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business May 14, 1981, as a member of the Fed eral Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $750,000 and surplus of $750,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Thomas R. Foster, Chairman of the Board Thomas R. Foster, President & Chief Executive Officer Gordon W. Watters, Vice President & Cashier Directors Richard J. Amstater Dorothy Z. Borschow Henry B. Ellis John C. Foster Thomas R. Foster Leighton Green, Jr. Bette D. Hervey Walter E. Hyatt Donald R. Margo, II Charles W. Mattox James N. Utterback Aaron Wechter The bank is located at 7105 North Mesa, El Paso, Texas, and the mailing address is P.O. Box 13201, El Paso, Texas 79912. The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank symbol of the new bank is 88-908. routing 1120 Sincerely yours, Robert H. Boykin President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)