The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal Reserve Ban k o f Dallas DALLAS. TEXAS 75222 Circular No. 81-105 May 29, 1981 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the Plaza National Bank, Del Rio, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the San Antonio Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business May 11, 1981, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $1,000,000 and surplus of $1 , 000 , 000 . Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Philip Ricks, Chairman of the Board Eugene A. Brodhead, President Neilda Osburn, Vice President & Cashier Directors Eugene A. Brodhead Frankie Lee Harlow Don Howard Ralph Mayer Philip Ricks Rodolfo Robles John Dennis Rowland, Jr. Don Stallings Frank E. Torres The bank is located at 2222 Bedell Avenue, Del Rio, Texas, and the mailing address is P.O. Box 1507, Del Rio, Texas 78840. The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-940. 1149 Sincerely yours, Robert H. Boykin President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)