The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F e d er a l Reser ve Ba n k DALLAS. TEXAS of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 81-43 February 25, 1981 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the First National Bank of Cedar Park, Cedar Park, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the San Antonio Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business February 2, 1981, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $575,000 and surplus of $575,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Monroe Bethke, Chairman of the Board Virginia Straughan, President Robert Bacon, Executive Vice President Nelda Milliken, Vice President & Cashier Sue Daniel, Vice President Joy Alley, Vice President Linda Taylor, Vice President Dorothy Peterson, Assistant Cashier Directors Kenneth Bell Monroe Bethke Theron Bradford Reese Davis Virginia Straughan The bank is located a t 707 North Bell Blvd., Cedar Park, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 1629, Cedar Park, Texas 78613. The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-911. 1149 Sincerely yours, Robert H. Boykin President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)