The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal Reserve bank of DALLAS, TEXAS Dallas 75222 Circular No. 80-203 October 24, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the American National Bank of Plano, Plano, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business October 15, 1980, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $1,000,000 and surplus of $1,000,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Jerry D. Stiles, Chairman of the Board John A. Bryant, President Lynn Barton, Executive Vice President and Cashier Connie L. Clark, Assistant Vice President Directors Dr. Wanda Bedinghaus John A. Bryant Stephen A. Coke John A. Crawford Michael C. Dodge Jack Hatchell Norman Medlen Worney Jo Rains Vincent A. Rego Delwin D. Renfroe Jerry D. Stiles The bank is located at 1700 Coit Road, Plano, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 3000, Plano, Texas 75074. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-888. 1119 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)