The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
FED ERA L RESERVE BANK OF DALLAS DALLAS, TEXAS 7S222 Circular No. 80-198 October 21, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the Alvin Community Bank, N.A., Alvin, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business October 7, 1980, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $750,000 and surplus of $750,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers J.W. Lander, Jr., Chairman of the Board Davis L. Llenos, Vice Chairman of the Board B. J. Corley, Jr., President Chas. A. Thomas, Vice President and Cashier Directors Stacy Botter B. L. Corley, Jr. Riley Godwin Ben Jernigan J. W. Lander, Jr. Davis L. Llenos Ben Magness Nolan Ryan Scott Thrash The bank is located at 1111 F.M. 1462, Alvin, Texas, and the mailing address is P.O. Box 1515, Alvin, Texas 77511. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-891. 1131 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)