The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal r eser v e Bank o f Dallas DALLAS, TEXA S 7 5 2 22 Circular No. 80-174 September 16, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the Alvin National Bank, Alvin, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business August 26, 1980, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $750,000 and surplus of $750,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Brian W. Garrison, Chairman of the Board Shirley H. Burwell, President Tolbert N. Newman, Vice President and Cashier Directors Gerald Roland Shirley Werner Andrews Burrows H. Burwell Daum Ralph David James G. Dickson, Jr. Brian W. Garrison The bank is located at 2900 South Gordon, Alvin, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 1696, Alvin, Texas 77511. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-882. 1131 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)