The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F e d er a l R e se r v e Ba n k DALLAS, TEXAS of D allas 75222 Circular No. 80-154 August 7, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the City National Bank, Weslaco, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the San Antonio Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business August 1, 1980, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $1,000,000 and surplus of $ 1 ,0 0 0 ,0 0 0 . Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Rodolfo Margo, M.D., Chairman of the Board W. Kenneth Hearn, President Frank N. Trevino, Vice President and Cashier Linda Gray, Assistant Cashier Lily Escalon, Assistant Cashier Directors Pedro Dias, Jr. Rodolfo Garza W. Kenneth Hearn Guy W. Jones, Jr. Francisco Lazo Rodolfo Margo, M.D. Lazaro Olivarez Rudy de la Pena, Jr. Jack Thurmond, M.D. Frank N. Trevino The bank is located at 1000 N. Texas Blvd., Weslaco, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 5008, Weslaco, Texas 78596. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-874. 1149 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)