The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F e d e r a l R e s e r v e Ba n k DALLAS, TEXAS of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 80-150 August 4, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the Pioneer National Bank, Richardson, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head O ffice of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business July 25, 1980, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $700,000 and surplus of $700,000. Its o fficers and directors are as follows: Officers Max W. Wells, Chairman of the Board Larry C. Shumate, President Albert A. Shirley, Vice President and Cashier Glenn Smith, Auditor Directors Jerry L. Andrews Tony J. Combs Jimmy C. Fountain Lex Johnston Daniel G. McCook Norman McMurry Lyle Ozmun Ernest H. Randall, Jr. Larry C. Shumate Victor Trubitt Imogene Walker Max W. Wells The bank is located at 780 E. Campbell Road, Richardson, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 2266, Richardson, Texas 75080. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-830. 1119 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)