The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
FEDERA L RESERVE BANK OF DALLAS DALLAS. TEXAS 75222 Circular No. 80-136 July 15, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the Humble National Bank, Humble, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business July 1, 1980, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $1,000,000 and surplus of $ 1 ,0 0 0 ,0 0 0 . Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers J. Mike Keller, Chairman of the Board Robert T. Curry, President Stephen G. Marshall, Vice President Charliene L. Hebert, Cashier Directors V. Wilson Archer Dr. Gary R. Christman Robert T. Curry Augustus J. Foster Dr. Larry A. Kesse J. Mike Keller Dr. P. Mike Mann Stanley R. Scruby Billie W. Shew The bank is located a t 111 SM 1960 East Bypass, Humble, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 3000, Humble, Texas 77338. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-879. 1130 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)