The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F e d er a l R e se r v e Ba n k DALLAS, TEXAS of D allas 75222 C ircular No. 80-31 February 21, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the First United Bank, Arlington, N .A ., Arlington, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business February 4, 1980, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $625,000 and surplus of $625,000. Its officers and directors a re as follows: Officers Don Hughes, Chairman of the Board and President Wanda Hardin, Vice President Mike Robnett, Vice President and Cashier Jean Sanders, Operations Officer Directors Weldon Haynes Don Hughes Dr. John Perkins Tom T u rner Jack Weslan The bank is located at 5900 Pleasant Ridge Road, Arlington, Texas, and the mailing add ress is P. O. Box 13536, Arlington, Texas 76013 The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-815. 1119 Sincerely y o u rs, Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)