The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
Fe d e r a l Re se r v e Ba n k o f Da l l a s D ALLAS. TEXAS August 12, 1959 To All Banks of the Eleventh Federal Reserve District: This is to advise that the Medical Center National Bank, Houston, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business today as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $400,000, surplus of $400,000, and undivided profits of $200,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS W. N. Blanton, Chairman of the Board K. S. (Bud) Adams, Vice Chairman of the Board George Traylor, President Thomas E. Walden, Vice President and Cashier DIRECTORS K. S. (Bud) Adams W. N. Blanton Jack S. Blanton H. Fletcher Brown Harry J. Chavanne Ernest Coker John Hannah Charles E. Jacobs, Jr. Denton Kerr, M.D. Abbe A. Ledbetter, M.D. Martin Nadelman Roy S. Randerson, Jr. Pat D. Robertson E. S. Rothrock, Sr. Morin M. Scott M. M. Taliaferro George Traylor Thomas E. Walden The combined A.B.A. transit and routing symbol number of the new bank is 35-115. 1131 Yours very truly, Watrous H. Irons President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)