The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF DALLAS DALLAS, TEXAS June 1, 1956 To All Banks of the Eleventh Federal Reserve District: This is to advise that the First National Bank of Stafford, Stafford, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business today as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $100,000, surplus of $100,000, and undivided profits of $50,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS J. S. Downs, Chairman of the Board A. K. Jacobs, President W. K. Boots Helmcamp, Executive Vice President August S. Eder, Cashier DIRECTORS J. S. Downs A. K. Jacobs W. K. Boots Helmcamp W. A. Brinkman C. T. Brown Charles E. Kamp E. A. Delate Phillip M. Pappas Lawrence F. Fuqua Herbert Haas Tony Cangelosi The combined A.B.A. transit and routing symbol number of the new bank is 88-2307. 1131 Yours very truly. Watrous H. Irons President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)