The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F E D E R A L R E S ER VE B A N K O F D A LLA S DALLAS. TEXAS July 8,1965 To All Banks of the Eleventh Federal Reserve District: This is to advise th a t the N orthpark National Bank of Dallas, Dallas, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business today as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $400,000, surplus of $400,000 and undivided profits of $200,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS Raymond D. Nasher, Chairman of the Board Marvin H. Hancock, Jr., President K. S. Wooldridge, Vice President Rogers Ray, Vice President Israel Nasher, Vice President Merrill Matthews, Vice President and Cashier Ross F. Walker, Assistant Cashier DIRECTORS Henri L. Bromberg, Jr. Mattie Caruth Byrd Charles O. Galvin Marvin H. Hancock, Jr. Lawrence E. Marcus Israel Nasher Raymond D. Nasher L. D. Starr J. Cleo Thompson ADVISORY DIRECTOR Jack Vaughn The combined A.B.A, number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 32-121. 1110 Yours very truly, W atrous H. Irons President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)