The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
federal Reserve bank DALLAS. TEXAS of Dallas May 11, 1965 To All Banks of the Eleventh Federal Reserve District: This is to advise th a t the National Bank of Commerce of Brownsville, Brownsville, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the San Antonio Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business Mon day, May 10,1965, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $200,000, surplus of $200,000 and undivided profits of $100,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS Frank D. Yturria, Chairman of the Board Elliott B. Roberts, Jr., President James L. Mayer, Executive Vice President Howard K. Cummins, Vice President Dr. J. C. George, Vice President Muriel W. Darley, Cashier Barry B. Putegnat, Assistant Cashier DIRECTORS John A. Beck Cecil E. Burney Howard K. Cummins Antonio Esteve J. C. George, M.D. James L. Mayer Barry B. Putegnat Elliott B. Roberts, Jr. Henry Sanchez, Jr. Frank D. Yturria The combined A.B.A, number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-212. 1141 Yours very truly, Watrous H. Irons President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)