The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F e d e r a l R e s e r v e b a n k o f Da l l a s DALLAS, TEXAS January 27, 1964 To All Banks of the Eleventh Federal Reserve D istrict: This is to advise th at the Peoples National Bank of Sulphur Springs, Sulphur Springs, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business Saturday, January 25,1964, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $200,000, surplus of $200,000 and undivided profits of $100,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS Joe N. Chapman, Chairman of the Board S. T. Garrison, President J. D. Beaty, Vice President Weber Fouts, Vice President Mary J. Brice, Cashier Wilma Ballard, A ssistant Cashier DIRECTORS J. D. Beaty Sam Bonham Joe N. Chapman C. Harlan Craig S. T. Garrison W alter Helm John J. Morris Phil A. Sartin Sam W. Swindell, M.D. W. M. Taylor, Jr. Emory L. W right The combined A.B.A, routing number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-192. 1113 Yours very truly, W atrous H. Irons President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)