The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
federal Re ser v e b a n k o f Da llas DALLAS. TEXAS July 26,1963 To All Banks of the Eleventh Federal Reserve District; This is to advise that the Plano National Bank, Plano, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business today as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $125,000, surplus of $125,000 and undivided profits of $50,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS John K. Ferguson, Chairman of the Board and President Mary Virginia Wyatt, Cashier O. D. Carpenter, Assistant Cashier DIRECTORS Frank R. Adams Percy L. Bozeman John Brodhead J. W. Campbell Linden D. Dutton John K. Ferguson W. E. Ford Joe B. Griffin James P. Melton Ken Moore J. L. Murrell A. R. Schell, Jr. The combined A.B.A, routing number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-123. 1113 Yours very truly, W atrous H. Irons President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)