The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF DALLAS DALLAS. TEXAS November 25, 1960 T o A ll B a n k s E le v e n t h o f t h e F e d e r a l R e s e r v e D is t r ic t : This is to advise that the Main Bank and Trust, San Antonio, Texas, located in the territory served by the San Antonio Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, became a member of the Federal Reserve System today. The bank, which was organized in 1955, has capital of $500,000, surplus $430,000, undivided profits $246,000 and total resources $9,900,000. It’s officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS Roy H. Schultz, President Alvin W. Cowles, Vice President and Cashier J. A. Potts, Vice President James F. Stroker, Vice President John Catto Stradley, Assistant Vice President Mrs. Alberta Mischer, Assistant Cashier Roger Word, Assistant Cashier DIRECTORS C. Stanley Banks, Jr. Datus E. Proper Sam Jorrie Reginald Roberts M. B. Killian Roy H. Schultz Ellis M. Wilson, Sr. Robert M. Luby Leslie R. Neal Yours very truly. Watrous H. Irons President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)