The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
federal Re s e r v e b a n k o f Da l l a s DALLAS, TEXAS September 16, 1955 To An Banks of the Eleventh Federal Reserve District: This is to advise that The Plains National Bank of Lubbock, Lubbock, Texas, a newly organized institution in the territory served by the head office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business September 15, 1955, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $250,000, surplus of $150,000, and undivided profits of $100,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS Edward W. Napier, Chairman of the Board Tom Cobb, President Wilbur R. Slaton, Executive Vice President Earl Crow, Vice President and Cashier Frank Walker, Vice President J. E. Waller, Vice President Jack Beeson, Assistant Cashier DIRECTORS Tom Cobb Earl Crow Morris Davis Roy Dopson J. S. Edwards, Jr. Tom G. McAbee Edward W. Napier W. C. O’Mara Dr. Weston A. Pettey Wilbur R. Slaton The combined A.B.A. transit and routing symbol number of the new bank is 88-2299. 1113 Yours very truly. Watrous H. Irons President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)