The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
Fe d e r a l R e se r v e bank of Dallas D A L L A S 13. T E X A S March 13,1947 To All Banks of the Eleventh Federal Reserve District This is to advise that the Lovington National Bank, Lovington, New Mexico, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by our El Paso Branch, opened for business March 5, 1947, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has paid-in capital funds of $97,500; comprised of capital $75,000, surplus $15,000, and undivided profits of $7,500. Its officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS D. C. Berry, President J. L. Reed, Vice President J. C. Ainsworth, Jr., Cashier Roy Phillips, Assistant Cashier DIRECTORS J. C. Ainsworth, Jr. P. C. Berry M. R. Bess H. J. Burns J. L. Reed A. C. Taylor J. L. Yarbro Yours very truly, R. R. GILBERT President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)