The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F e d e r a l R e ser ve b a n k o f D a lla s DALLAS, TEXAS 75222 Circular No. 70-193 August 18,1970 To All Banks in the Eleventh Federal Reserve D istrict: This is to advise that the Pan American National Bank, Houston, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business Monday, August 17, 1970, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $400,000, surplus of $400,000, and undivided profits of $200,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS Frank M. Pinedo, Chairman of the Board Dr. Emilio Sarabia, Secretary of the Board Amoldo Garcia, President A. W. Reynolds, Vice President and Cashier DIRECTORS Dr. Max Abolafia Amoldo Garcia C. Carlos Garza, Jr. Raul Molina, Jr. Frank M. Pinedo Arnold Quintero Abraham Ramirez, Jr. Dr. Emilio Sarabia Jose Adan Trevino Daniel K. Trevino Dr. R. F. Zepeda ADVISORY DIRECTORS Charles T. Aldridge Carlos D. Conde Dr. Victor M. Delgado Lupe Fraga Dr. Alfredo Garza J. Homer Garza Florencio Gutierrez, Jr. Alfred J. Hernandez George Martinez Lynn Montgomery Rev. James L. Novarro Mario Quinones Alvaro Saenz N at Turner The combined A.B.A. number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 35-334. 1130 Yours very truly, P. E. Coldwell President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)