The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
FE D E R A L RESERVE B A N K OF D A LL A S D ALLAS. TE X A S 75222 C ircu lar No. 79-136 August 14, 1979 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: T his is to ad v ise that the Austin National Bank N orthwest, A ustin, T e x a s, a newly o rganized institution located in the te rrito ry s e rv e d by the San Antonio B ranch of the Federal R eserve Bank of Dallas, opened for b u sin ess A ugust 13, 1979, as a member of the Federal R eserve System. The new member bank has capital of $ 1 ,2 5 0 ,0 0 0 and s u rp lu s of $ 1 ,2 5 0 ,0 0 0 . Its officers and d ire c to rs a r e a s follows: Officers Robert L. Ragsdale, Chairman of the Board Bob J . Watson, P resident D. W. B ohart, Vice P resid en t and C ashier P atrick S. Maloy, Vice P resid en t D irectors H. C. Dulie Bell H arry Bengston Jeff Geeslin Thad Holt Robert L. Ragsdale The bank is located at 12574 Research B lv d ., A ustin, T e x as, and the mailing a d d r e s s is P .O . Box 9020, A ustin, Texas 78766. T he combined ABA num ber and the Federal R eserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 8 8 - 8 0 7 . 1149 S incerely y o u r s , E rnest T . Baughman P resid en t This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)