The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
federal reserve Bank o f Dallas DALLAS, TEXAS 75222 Circular No. 78-160 November 21, 1978 NEW MEMBER BANK TO A LL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE D IS T R IC T : T h is is to advise that the Southwest Lubbock National Bank, Lubbock, T e x a s , a new ly organized institution located in the te r r ito r y served by the Head Office of the Federal R eserve Bank of D allas, opened fo r business Monday, November 20, 1978, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. T h e new member bank has capital of $1,000,000 and surplus of $ 1 ,0 0 0 ,0 0 0 . Its officers and d irecto rs a re as follows: O fficers Wayne F in n e ll, Chairm an of the Board B ill D . Horton. P resident and C h ief Executive O fficer Bill K irk la n d , C ashier Directors D avid A . C o llie r Coffee R . Conner Wayne Finnell B ill D . Horton M arion T . Key M ary E llis Key Louise Maedgen Leo R . Padgett J . T . T alkin g to n A llan B. White T h e bank is located at 4811 50th S treet, Lubbock, T e x a s , and the m ail ing address is P .O . Box 6100, Lubbock, Texas 79413. Th e combined ABA num ber and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 8 8 -7 6 6 . 1113 S incerely y o u rs , Ernest T . Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)