The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
RESERVE BANK OF DALLAS DALLAS, TEX A S 75222 C ir c u la r No. 75-110 J u ly 31, 1975 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE D ISTR IC T: This is to advise that the F irst National Bank in Kaufman, Kaufman, T exas, a new ly organized institution located in the te r r ito r y served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of D allas, opened for business Wednesday, J u ly 30, 1975, as a member of the Federal Re serve System . The new member bank has capital of $300,000, surplus of $300,000, and undivided profits of $150,000. Its officers and directors a re as follows: Officers E. C . T a lb e r t, Chairm an of the Board Eddie G a rriso n , President Joe Riley Jones, Vice President and Cashier Directors D. W. Betts Eddie G arrison Robert Mitchell A . R. Mora E. C . T a lb e rt Ken Ward W. D . W yatt, J r . The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 8 8 -6 7 9 . 1119 S incerely y o u rs, Ernest T . Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)