The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
federal Reserve bank □ A L L A S . TE X A S of Dallas 75222 C irc u la r No. 75-109 J u ly 29, 1975 American Revolution Bicentennial NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE D ISTR IC T: This is to advise that New Braunfels National Bank, New Braunfels, Texas, a new ly organized institution located in the te r r it o r y served by the San Antonio Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of D allas, opened for b usi ness Monday, July 28, 1975, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank opened w ith capital of $480,000, surplus of $480,000, and undivided profits of $240,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers H erb ert R . Schneider, Chairm an of the Board Bill W. Davis, President Tilmon L. W alker, Vice President and Cashier Directors George E. Becker William H. Borchers F re d e ric k Frueh olz, J r . Delbert J . George H a rry Heimer Faye L. K ru e g er Raymond Mendez, J r . Edward T . Nolte William C . Richter H e rb e rt R. Schneider William F. Staats Hector M. Tamayo The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing sym bol of the new bank is 8 8 -6 7 8 . 1149 S incerely y o u rs , Ernest T . Baughman P resident This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)