The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F e d e r a l R e s e r v e Ba n k o f D a lla s DALLAS. TEXAS 75222 C irc u la r No. 75-82 June 17, 1975 American Revolution Bicentennial NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE D ISTR IC T: This is to advise that the National Bank of Grand P r a ir ie , Grand P r a ir ie , T e x a s , a new ly organized institution located in the t e r rito ry served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business F rid a y , June 13, 1975, as a member of the Federal Reserve System . The new member bank has capital of $300,000, surplus of $300,000, and undivided profits of $400,000. Its officers and directors a re as follows: Officers John J . T id w e ll, President F red e ric W. H einke, Vice President and Cashier Directors J Reginald B . Crum p G. F. DeCoursin Robert W. Donaldson James A . Donohoe James N . Nelson D r . Donald H . Petersen John J . T id w e ll A d v is o ry D irector John W . W right The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-662. 1119 S incerely y o u rs , Ernest T . Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)